Quick update on the aerification schedule that has been altered by the snow. The surrounds aerification scheduled for this week has been postponed until next Monday 22 and Tuesday 23. That will require us to move tee aerification into May 13-14. Greens aerification remains set for May 6 and 7.
Much of the snow has melted but huge piles remain in some areas. We are working on clearing paths to expedite getting back out on the course. We are hoping to get back to golf on Thursday (18th) as the high school tournament is scheduled for that date. If we are able to get back to golf before that we will let you know as soon as we know.